Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Nikolai's Finger


Thank you to everyone who was at Vespers last evening. I really enjoyed the discussion--I haven't been in a class room in a long time and it was great to have my mind challenged in very different ways.
When we arrived home after Vespers, I went to check on Niko and his crushed finger. I had to turn on the light because I couldn't see his injury. Well, I couldn't see his injury because there was no injury to be seen! His finger looked great: no blood, no bruising, no swelling! God is merciful. Thank you all so much for your prayers.
Presvytera Kimberly

3 Comments:

Blogger The Mathews Family said...

Glory be to God for all things! We are praying for you and all there at the Mission. Hope th visit some time. Let's plan a retreat/concert! Blessings

Justin Mathews
JustinMathews.com

10:01 p.m.  
Blogger MommaKim said...

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!!!
What a blessing it would be to share you with the wonderful people here.
All in God's time; let's just pray that it can be sooner rather than later!

11:35 p.m.  
Blogger kimberley francis said...

my favorite part of the story was dropping by your place the next day and seeing the look on niko's face. he did one of those crazy vertical jumps of his up into my arms. i asked him if it was still a little sore and he said, "ah..nope!" and then beamed from ear to ear. i told him it was kind of a special thing that had happened, and asked if it made him feel very loved and looked after? he just quietly beamed for a few memorable seconds, and then he off!

i've never seen a little kid more full of joy than him. :)

12:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home